- For questions about grants or scholarships:
- Craig Williams (he/him), Office Manager: email@example.com
- To update your contact information or for questions about your donations:
- Halley Cody (she/her), Data Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions or feedback about Pride Foundation events:
- Elan Robinson (they/them), Event and Donor Relations Coordinator: email@example.com
- For questions about TRANSformCulture (formerly TRANSform Washington), our public education program:
- Agaiotupu Viena (she/her), Project Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
For other questions, please fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Pride Foundation staff have been working remotely and our Seattle office has been effectively closed since early March, 2020. We have implemented a continuity plan to ensure all of our operations are uninterrupted by this situation, and there has been minimal impact on the day-to-day functioning of the organization. Our focus is on ensuring stability in our work so that we can respond to the emerging needs of our community.
The best way to get ahold of staff will continue to be via email (listed on our staff page), and we will also be checking voicemail remotely on our main office line listed below.
Main Office – Seattle, WA
Office & Mailing Address:
2014 E. Madison St, Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98122
1.800.735.7287 from anywhere
206.323.3318 from Seattle area
In Your Community
To find out about getting involved with Pride Foundation in your community, please contact your local Regional Philanthropy Officer.