We encourage groups and organizations who are working in the Northwest (Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington), have 501c3 status or are fiscally sponsored, and who are focused on LGBTQ+ issues and communities and whose work falls within the priorities outlined above, especially those working with and in these communities:
- Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color (BIPOC)
- Trans people, especially trans women and femmes
- Non-binary/non-conforming/gender diverse folks
- Immigrants and refugees
- Disabled people/People with Disabilities
- People living with HIV/AIDS
At this time, we cannot make grant awards to individuals.