Which transcript should I use? I just changed schools.

We only require the transcript from your most current school, no matter how short a time you have been there. Please note that transcripts are only required for folks from Washington who wish to be considered for GSBA’s scholarships. If you’re an Alaska, Idaho, Montana, or Oregon resident, this document is not required.

Stay Informed

Join our email list for LGBTQ+ news and updates.
Newsletter Signup