I want to go to school outside of the Northwest or outside of the USA. Can I still apply?

  • Yes, as long as the school is an accredited educational institution and you meet our residency requirements, you can attend school anywhere.

Stay Informed

Join our email list for LGBTQ+ news and updates.
Newsletter Signup