I haven’t been to school in many years. My transcript is not electronic.

  • A scanned copy of your transcript works great!
  • Students with narrative transcripts should only include the latest document.
  • Please note that transcripts are only required for folks from Washington who wish to be considered for GSBA’s scholarships. If you’re an Alaska, Idaho, Montana, or Oregon resident, this document is not required.

Stay Informed

Join our email list for LGBTQ+ news and updates.
Newsletter Signup