As an Open To All member, you will join a growing list of businesses and organizations committed to building a more inclusive and affirming Montana for our diverse LGBTQ+ community—including all races, religions, regions, and countries of origin, sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions, abilities, and income levels.
Together, we can help all people feel welcome in our great state.
As a participating organization, you will:
- Receive a decal for to proudly display on your front windows
- Be listed on the Pride Foundation website with a link to your website
- Receive support from Pride Foundation and community partner organizations on:
- Including comprehensive and inclusive non-discrimination policies for employees
- Providing gender-inclusive facilities for both patrons and employees if possible
- Building the network of supportive businesses in Montana
*Please note: We are currently re-evaluating this program and we will have an update soon. Thank you for your patience!
In the meantime, to support the incredible local work happening in Montana, we encourage you to check out and support the work of our current Montana grantees through our Community Grants Program and Crisis Community Care Fund.