Through seemingly constant change and uncertainty, it has become clear that one form Pride Foundation’s response efforts can take right now is through resource sharing.
There are COVID-19 resource pages popping up on many different organizations’ websites, and our goal is to house those different links in one place, and curate it especially for LGBTQ+ organizations and for our Northwest footprint.
We are grateful to all of the many organizations who are working hard to keep their pages up to date, and it’s our hope that our page will help to gather these resource lists in the same place, and be relevant to the organizations that visit our site.
This list was last updated on 4/30/2020.
- 501 Commons/Tech Impact – Technology in Place to Support Remote Work (International)
- Americans for the Arts – COVID-19 Resource & Response Center (National)
- Arts Idaho – Info & Resources for Artists/Arts Orgs (ID)
- Association for Fundraising Professionals – AFP COVID-19 Resource Guide (National)
- Borealis Philanthropy, Destination Tomorrow, and Third Wave Fund – COVID-19 Collective Fund for Trans Communities (National)
- Candid. – Funds for Coronavirus Relief (National)
- Communities Rise – Resources for Nonprofits and Small Businesses (King County, WA)
- Creative Capitol – List of Arts Resources (National)
- Creative Capital – Online Arts Events During the COVID-19 Outbreak (National)
- Eventbrite – COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources for Event Creators (National)
- Facebook – COVID-19 Nonprofit Resources (National)
- The Foraker Group – COVID-19 Resource Page (AK)
- Funders for LGBTQ Issues – Fund List (National)
- The Giving Compass – Coronavirus and COVID-19 Funds (National)
- Google – Coronavirus Resources for Nonprofits (International)
- Grantmakers of Oregon and Southwest Washington – Fund List (OR + SW WA)
- Idaho Nonprofit Center – COVID-19 Resource List (ID)
- Impact Cloud – COVID-19 Technology Resources for Nonprofits (International)
- King County Employee Giving – COVID-19 Resource List (King County)
- Montana Nonprofit Association – Response and Resources (MT)
- Native Americans In Philanthropy – Coronavirus Resource Library (National)
- National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy – COVID-19 Articles and Resources (National)
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon – Oregon COVID-19 Resources (OR)
- Philanthropy Northwest – COVID-19 Resources (Northwest + Hawaii)
- Prosper Portland – COVID-19 Business Resources (Portland Metro)
- Regional Arts and Culture Council – Covid-19 Relief Resource Listings (OR/National)
- TheShareWay – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource List (National)
- Washington Nonprofits – Resource Page (WA)
- Wired Impact – Coronavirus & Nonprofits: Resources for Responding to COVID-19 (National)
- Yakima Valley Community Foundation – Yakima Valley Nonprofit Needs (Yakima County)
Individual & Family Support
- API Chaya – COVID-19 Resources (WA/National)
- Disability Rights Washington – COVID-19 Resource List (WA)
- Family Equality – A Virtual Hub for LGBTQ+ Families (International)
- Gay City – COVID-19 Community Resources (Seattle/National)
- HIV.gov – Coronavirus and People with HIV (National)
- Ingersoll Gender Center – COVID 19 Resource Database (Seattle/National)
- Lavender Rights Project – COVID-19 Housing Resources (WA)
- Legal Voice – COVID-19 Resource List (WA, ID, MT)
- Mutual Aid Disaster Relief – Mutual Aid Resources (National)
- NASTAD – COVID-19 Updates and Resources (National)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide (National)
- National Lawyers Guild – Know Your Rights During COVID-19 (National)
- NMAC – COVID-19 Resources (HIV/AIDS) (National)
- People’s Memorial Association – Funeral Resources (Washington)
- Rep. Earl Blumenauer – COVID-19 Resource Google Doc (Portland Metro)
- Salud America! – Our Favorite Spanish-Language Coronavirus Resources (National)
- Seattle YMCA – Resources for Seniors, Youth and Families Impacted by COVID-19 (Seattle)
- Them – Strategies for Quarantining in a non-LGBTQ+ Affirming Environment (National)
- Town Hall Project – Mutual Aid Hub (National)
Interested in adding your resource list to this page?
Rather than link to all the different specific resources themselves, we are going to link to other organization’s resource pages. For example, we have shared the Funders for LGBTQ issues list of active COVID-19 response funds, but we will not be sharing the links to the individual funds themselves.
Does your resource list sound like a good fit? Please email Katelen Kellogg and thank you for your help!