Like many of you, here at Pride Foundation we are inspired by the generosity that fills this time of year and are reflecting on the many things that have inspired us this last year and give us reason to be thankful. We wanted to take a moment and share with you just a small portion of what we are grateful for. May the season bring you great joy and many new adventures to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!
- The 100s of volunteers across the five state region who tirelessly help Pride Foundation thrive every day.
- Our grantees who help our community dream, grow, heal and celebrate.
- Pride Foundation Scholar Alumni who keep us posted about their adventures (BTW – if you’re an alum – you should keep us posted via LinkedIn).
- The more than 3,000 friends who make a gift to Pride Foundation each year.
- The gatherings celebrating our grantees, scholars, and wins for equality.
- The chance to see friends and family.
- Second helpings of mashed potatoes.
- Puppies visiting the Seattle office.
- Finding pens that are the exact same color as our logo.
- Most of all, YOU!
Thank you so much for being a part of Pride Foundation!
From the whole team here at Pride Foundation.