- Pride Festival/Parade
- POC Centered Events
- Trans*/Transgender Centered Events
- Youth Centered Events
- Senior Centered Events
- Art Exhibits, Film or Film Festivals, Play or Theater Festivals, Concert or Music Festivals
- Public Education Events/Speaker Series/Panel Discussions
- Conference/Summit/Health & Wellness Fair/ Open House
- Transgender Day of Remembrance/Transgender Day of Visibility
- AIDS Walk/World AIDS Day Event
- Dinner/Gala, Cocktail Reception, Dance, Brunch/Luncheon
Wondering if you are eligible? Check out our sponsorship guidelines:
- Sponsorships are only available to non-profit (501c3) organizations located in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, or Washington
- Applications will only be accepted for events occurring within the next 12 months.
- Applications must be submitted at least 45 days prior to the event and/or any advertising deadlines.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Organizations can only submit one application during Pride Foundation’s fiscal year (April 1 to March 31)
- Maximum sponsorship award is $500 with the majority of awards from $150 to $350.
- You will be notified of a decision within two – four weeks of submitting your sponsorship request.
- Our sponsorship application is all online.
To apply for a sponsorship fill out our application.
If you need more information regarding this process, contact your area’s Regional Philanthropy Officers.
For general sponsorship assistance or questions, or if your event will be operating in more than one state in the Northwest, please email our Director of Programs, Gunner Scott, or call 206.323.3318 or toll free at 800.735.7287.