Effective Monday 3/16/20: We are re-evaluating this sponsorship program in light of the COVID-19 crisis. If your organization has been impacted by COVID-19 and you are a previous or current grant recipient, you may be eligible for our new Crisis Community Care Fund.
We sponsor a host of different events:
- Pride Festival/Parade
- POC Centered Events
- Trans*/Transgender Centered Events
- Youth Centered Events
- Senior Centered Events
- Art Exhibits, Film or Film Festivals, Play or Theater Festivals, Concert or Music Festivals
- Public Education Events/Speaker Series/Panel Discussions
- Conference/Summit/Health & Wellness Fair/ Open House
- Transgender Day of Remembrance/Transgender Day of Visibility
- AIDS Walk/World AIDS Day Event
- Dinner/Gala, Cocktail Reception, Dance, Brunch/Luncheon
Wondering if you are eligible? Check out our sponsorship guidelines:
- Sponsorships are only available to non-profit (501c3) organizations located in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, or Washington
- Applications will only be accepted for events occurring within the next 12 months.
- Applications must be submitted at least 45 days prior to the event and/or any advertising deadlines.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Organizations can only submit one application during Pride Foundation’s fiscal year (April 1 to March 31)
- Maximum sponsorship award is $500 with the majority of awards from $150 to $350.
- You will be notified of a decision within two – four weeks of submitting your sponsorship request.
- Our sponsorship application is all online.